energy storage – commercial
Avoid the IESO 5 peak demand, eleminate the global adjustment charge. Store your energy at low demand time and discharge at peak to save money.
- Avoid the IESO 5 peak demand, eleminate the global adjustment charge
- Store your energy at low demand time and discharge at peak to save money
- Demand response
How it works
Battery Energy Storage System
• Peak demand response and Load Flattening: Energy storage allows for storing power in low usage periods and output of power in high demand periods.
• Reliability Backup: Electric Energy storage can be used when the grid is unable to supply for any reason.
• Improved Efficiency of Generation: Allows for the maximum efficiency using the mix of generators available with the storage system.
• Increased Regulation Ability: Advanced control systems provide a more stable production of power to assure adequate voltage and stable power flow.