net metering – residential
Solar Net Metering
Ontario’s Net Metering regulation allows you to send electricity generated from renewable sources to the electrical grid for a credit toward your energy costs.
- Net metering means you no longer need to purchase expensive batteries or a backup generator – or factor those costs into the price of installing a renewable energy generation system.
- If you supply power that is worth more than what you take from the grid over the billing period, you’ll receive a credit that can help lower future energy bills. The more you produce, the greater your save!
How it works
- Sunlight contacts the Bendygo Solar Systems, which converts electrons to Direct Current (DC).
- Direct Current is then alternated to Alternating Current (AC).
- This AC is measured by a Net Meter before we send it to the grid.
Finance – Open 15 years finance
Your next big purchase just became more affordable. Bendygo Inc has invited you to apply for a payment plan with Financeit. Using the money for hydro bill to own solar system.